Monday, July 29, 2013

Packing

Well friends, I'm getting ready to leave for Honduras on Thursday night. I can't believe how quickly the time has gone since I returned from training. I have had a chance to say goodbye to many of my family and friends, and I think it's really starting to hit me - it's happening! As I inch closer to my departure date, there are two things on my mind - my family and packing. I have never moved out of the San Diego area, so packing up everything, and knowing I can't just run home on the weekend to get something I forgot, is a little stressful. I am really hoping that I don't forget anything important - and considering I've already gone over my packing list ten times today (okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a little), I think I'll be alright. Other than that, I am just enjoying the time I have to spend with my family. Count-down: 3 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment