Sunday, October 6, 2013

Snapshops of Tela

I am officially past the two month mark! Time is flying by, and I realized that I haven't posted many pictures of where I'm living. So, here are a few photos from around town. The first few were taken from the Maya Vista Restaurant, the highest point in Tela, and overlook the eastern end of downtown.

The road I take to school every day
"El Parquecito de la Madre" (The Little Park of the Mother), named after the statue of Mary found in the center of the park. I pass this park on the way to the school.
"Tela is Free" Another building I pass on the way to school.
Downtown. During the week these stalls are full of vendors selling all kinds of things.
Parque Central (Central Park)
The Emergency Hospital

A gorgeous sunset from the highest point in Tela

No comments:

Post a Comment